• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

Hey All,I just bought a Magellan Triton 400 handheld GPS and I wanted to know if anyone knows of any good topo mapping software for it. I looked at the Magellan Site, but before I buy I wanted to check out any recommendations. Its my GPS unit, and pretty much its a paperweight for me right now until I can get it loaded with a map.Thanks

#2 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

Check out this site, I may order this for my gps. http://www.huntinggp...adownloads.html

#3 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Thanks

#4 boutdoors

boutdoors

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Retired, love upland hunting.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

The National Geographic seris of state maps can be downloaded onto your GPS. With an SD card you can download maps of different areas and also you can save them onto your computer with the special Vantage software that you should of received when you bought your GPS unit. Check out the Magellan website on how to download the software to your computer. If you need help PM me Robert

#5 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Also check out Back Country Navigator. Works great on most smartphones and PDAs.Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users