• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

There is a nice 2-page article about Hawke Optics in Predator Extreme's 2010 Gear Guide that just hit the street. Over two years ago, we (RedHunterLLC) saw the quality and potential of this company at the Shot Show and decided to become exclusive Hawke dealers. The company is coming on strong as more and more people realize what great optics they are. I'll get the article posted on our RedHunterLLC web site ASAP.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

Just got the gear guide and havn't had a chance to read it yet. Maybe this evening.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#3 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

"Hawke Sport Optics introduces its new Sidewinder Tac 30 family. This group of five new scopes was designed specifically for the black gun market. All feature fully multi-coated optics and a 42mm front objective. All are side-parallax-adjusted with the included 2.25-inch side wheel, resettable locking turrets and illuminated glass-etched reticle (red and green with five levels each). Four of the scopes are fitted with a new half-mil-dot reticle design that is true in either 10x or 20x magnification. One model is fitted with a Hawke-exclusive SR6 reticle and comes with a 4-inch side-wheel." Predator Extreme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users