9 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

I want to try and build an Ar or buy one. There isnt any dealers around my area any suggestions thx

#2 donkey12

donkey12

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Coldwar shooters about 25 miles from you in highland.

#3 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

BCM, colt is great but expensive. Most parts you can get online. Any mil-spec lower should be fine, just get quality parts. You will not be disapointted with bcm.

#4 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

I want to try and build an Ar or buy one. There isnt any dealers around my area any suggestions thx

Now I'm confused............ :lol: Apr 22 2010, 08:38 AM Okay, I know I seen this answered here before, but I can't find that answer and or post. I've used the search option and I must be missing it some how. My Ar has the bullet button, I know I can carry the magazine detached with bullets in it and be legal but I just can't find it, or the regulation that was posted. I've looked on calgunsnet.com too. I'm not sure if I have readers block or what, I want to print the post and reg for some comfort to me and the Leo. thx robert

#5 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:21 AM

I thought the title would kind of help with the question, anyways, I want to get a colt or dcm Ar. I'd like to build it to save money if possible. I have not been able to find either a bcm dealer and or a Colt dealer in my area. I have an Ar now but, I want to build one to hopefully save money lol. Sorry for the confusing I don't sleep much so usually when I'm on the forum is because I am trying to stay awake

#7 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Do you ever check the calguns classifieds there is a good deal on BCM m4 uppers. Even cmmg is a good brand a M4 rifle kit for $499, everything you need but a stripped lower,http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=288109. That is a good deal. If you are ever in San Diego, JD machine has stripped "gun show" lowers for $89 bucks all day,jd machine I picked up a couple and they are nice and for the price you can't beat it.

#8 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

I bought a complete Stag from a guy for a great price including shipping and one 10/30 rnd mag and the bullet button installed. $950 for all that shipped to your local FFL dealer. Let me know if you want his information.JuanAttached File  1.jpg   17.12KB   27 downloads

#9 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

Thanks guys I just now checked back on to this site. I would prefer a colt or bcm at this time thx Juan. Yes, I looked at the link now I'm looking on how to get the funds for the scope i want to buy from Red then talk my wife in to get the other Ar

#10 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

BCM click me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users