9 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

I want to try and build an Ar or buy one. There isnt any dealers around my area any suggestions thx
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#2 donkey12

donkey12

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Coldwar shooters about 25 miles from you in highland.
Don't be stupid

#3 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

BCM, colt is great but expensive. Most parts you can get online. Any mil-spec lower should be fine, just get quality parts. You will not be disapointted with bcm.

#4 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

I want to try and build an Ar or buy one. There isnt any dealers around my area any suggestions thx

Now I'm confused............ :lol: Apr 22 2010, 08:38 AM Okay, I know I seen this answered here before, but I can't find that answer and or post. I've used the search option and I must be missing it some how. My Ar has the bullet button, I know I can carry the magazine detached with bullets in it and be legal but I just can't find it, or the regulation that was posted. I've looked on calgunsnet.com too. I'm not sure if I have readers block or what, I want to print the post and reg for some comfort to me and the Leo. thx robert
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#5 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:21 AM

I thought the title would kind of help with the question, anyways, I want to get a colt or dcm Ar. I'd like to build it to save money if possible. I have not been able to find either a bcm dealer and or a Colt dealer in my area. I have an Ar now but, I want to build one to hopefully save money lol. Sorry for the confusing I don't sleep much so usually when I'm on the forum is because I am trying to stay awake
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#7 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Do you ever check the calguns classifieds there is a good deal on BCM m4 uppers. Even cmmg is a good brand a M4 rifle kit for $499, everything you need but a stripped lower,http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=288109. That is a good deal. If you are ever in San Diego, JD machine has stripped "gun show" lowers for $89 bucks all day,jd machine I picked up a couple and they are nice and for the price you can't beat it.

#8 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

I bought a complete Stag from a guy for a great price including shipping and one 10/30 rnd mag and the bullet button installed. $950 for all that shipped to your local FFL dealer. Let me know if you want his information.JuanAttached File  1.jpg   17.12KB   27 downloads

#9 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

Thanks guys I just now checked back on to this site. I would prefer a colt or bcm at this time thx Juan. Yes, I looked at the link now I'm looking on how to get the funds for the scope i want to buy from Red then talk my wife in to get the other Ar

#10 Baxter

Baxter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

BCM click me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users