#1 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Just some juveniles,but had to take some long shots to get the little buggers...Discovery .22 cal...JSB 14.3 GR...Barska Varmit 6-24x42 AO Mil DOT...all shoulder shots...62 yards..Posted Image40 yards..Posted Image65 yards..Posted ImageBeen traveling a bit...son and I went to Augusta,Geogia for the Masters...we drove...that was a hoot...This friday off to Ashland,Ore for an air rifle match...FT,HFT,PFT and 50 yard benchrest...then June 13 off to Pebble Beach with son again for the U.S. Open...

#2 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Sounds like you've been having fun.Do they let you shoot squirrels on those golf courses??? :good:

#3 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:51 AM

nice shooting and pic's crazy looks like your having fun again the disco can really reach out there .

#4 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:17 AM

Sounds like you've been having fun.Do they let you shoot squirrels on those golf courses??? :good:

Funny you mention that. A guy told me he has a "gig' shooting squirrels on a local golf course..(.he lives adjacent to the golf course).But,he says it's a pain as he can only shoot on slow days...which are few and far between...lol...At Augusta,turtles crawled out of a pond (No.16) and were sunning themselves next to the green...everyday...lol..

#5 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:21 AM

Great job once again.

#6 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

nice shooting and pic's crazy looks like your having fun again the disco can really reach out there .

The Disco is quite a rifle for the price. I plan on getting out soon with my Dominator .22 (HPA). Been using it in 50 yard benchrest,but have only hunted squirrels with it once...it really packs a punch and accurate...going to Cleveland Nat'l Forrest nearby and see if I can nail some squirrels out beyond 70 yards...got to catch right conditions (calm,light breezes).It shoots 938 FPS/30 FPE using JSB 15.3 GR...ES = 3.4 and SD = 1.7.....but it is regulated unlike the Disco..Posted Image

#7 havoc

havoc

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:small game hunting, hiking, mountain biking, amateur radio

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

good shootin! I love my disco.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users