7 replies to this topic

#1 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:17 AM

Well my daughter and her city-it husband left me with my granddaughter for the weekend...we had all kinds of fun....my daughter was ok when she seen the pic's...but my son-in-law just don't know what to think of grandpa :)Attached File  1.jpg   27.72KB   31 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   28.11KB   32 downloads

#2 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:28 AM

Grand-pa there are some things in these pictures that really have me puzzled and I think they are almost disturbing. I don't know what your son-in-law is thinking but let me give you my redneck opinions on these pictures. LOL I think you are starting your granddaughter out with too big of a scope. A fixed 2 or 4 power would work better for her.She also needs longer camo pants and camo boots and gloves.GREAT PICTURES Woodie! Thanks for posting the pictures. :) :)
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#3 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

She looks like she is having a good time all she needs are some camo earplugs and a bench and she is all set. :doh[1]:

#4 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

[quote name='dabob' date='May 23 2010, 08:28 AM' post='192217']Grand-pa there are some things in these pictures that really have me puzzled and I think they are almost disturbing. I don't know what your son-in-law is thinking but let me give you my redneck opinions on these pictures. LOL I think you are starting your granddaughter out with too big of a scope. A fixed 2 or 4 power would work better for her.Well your right about the scope....personally I think one should first master open sites before ever shooting a scope :doh[1]:

#5 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:57 PM

Actually, I was thinking you have to stop being too cheap with your grand kid. Get the night force for her then her dad will be really happy
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#6 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:45 AM

Too cute Woody.....way to go!!!! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#7 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

Look at the sparkle in her eyes.. What a cutie!
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#8 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

Actually, I was thinking you have to stop being too cheap with your grand kid. Get the night force for her then her dad will be really happy

Lord knows Grandpa loves his grand-baby.....but Grandpa gets a night force first... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users