1 reply to this topic

#1 zippy1970

zippy1970

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Well I got the report for Castaic on Mon as opposed to Sun night when it went went it was posted . It said fishing from the Dam was really good , limits poss . Mostly 1 - 2 1/2 # , occasional 5# . I went Tues and it was foggy , misty & cool . But I KICKED A** and took names . I ended up with a limit (10) by 9am . I stopped at 9 and let 2 go , giving me 11 for the day . WOW !! It was soooooo good that I went back today . JEEZ what a difference a day makes . Like the previous day I had my 1st fish in 5 min after getting there . but overall it was not as good . I ended up with 5 fish and missed 5 solid bites / runs . And it was hot as heck . The funniest part was when 3-5 people that were there and not catching anything , let alone getting a bite , were asking me for advise , examining my gear ( set up , hook size , weight , leader length ) and bait . Which everyone was using Sardines . Then they started fishing right next to me like I had something magical about me or my spot , yet they did not get bite were I was still getting fish . Funny as he**!!!! Might be going back on Fri but will be in a boat in / by Elizabeth Canyon . Andy

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

They just thought you was cute and wanted to be close to you. Nice going. That size are great eating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users