3 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

After a long time away the pests have returned to the free chow and i was glad to camo up and sit in the blind . All shot where between 30 to 50 ft and they never knew what hit them full camo and quiet gun = a bucket of pests fun 2 hours spinning a wheel and thinning the invasion with my .17cal p5 mag diana dead on at 25 yards with RWS super points 8.2 grain . Posted Image

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,655 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Good shooting Chris. I have a new bunch of chicks in my coop. So far nothing has attempted to get to their food but I will be vigilant in protecting them and their food. My new automatic chicken door is a wonderful thing and I have it setup to allow my month old chickens out into a screened in gazebo. They sure like to stay out late and play though. I had to shoo them in the other night at close to 9:00PM. My old rooster and hens are in their coop by6:00PM at the latest. KIDS! :signgreatreport3kg:

#3 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

thanks john we have a little chick just about full size now he's so much fun lots more critters the last few days starlings and chipmunks running wild over there .

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,655 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Yep Chris, I have to keep an eye open for critters now that my little monsters are going outside.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users