#1 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Striper fishing has been great the last few days. They are finally up here real good. Been getting limits every day.

#2 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

Striper fishing has been great the last few days. They are finally up here real good. Been getting limits every day.

Here is a few pictures from earlier this week. Fishing was tuff thursday and friday due too muddy water. Started getting good again today. I did not go today but got the report and A BIG I TOLD YOU SO from Raith. He begged me to go today and I would have no part of it. I needed to get ready to go back to work finally.Posted ImageClient has one on!Posted ImageOne for the table!Posted ImageNot big, but good eating.Posted ImageWe called this little guy Mossey. He helped catch every fish.Posted ImageOld Man RiverI will post some more pictures next time I go fishing. I liked little Mossey. He had his hands on every fishing pole at one time or another. Reeled in two keepers himself he was a lot of fun. Old Man River is a retired fishing guide. He was having problems when we came off the river with a boat trailer tire. I changed it for him. He helped Raith clean fish while I was changing the tire. I changed the tire before he got done cleaning fish and told him I was going to rub it in because he got the worse end of the deal. I took a picture of him cleaning my fish and told him I was going to put it in the Local Paper LOL. We have had a good time the last few days. Raith told me he was glad I changed Phil's tire, I think Phil was glad too. They were in a little trouble until I showed up and showed them how to get a jack that is to tall under a trailer that is to low. Just so you know carry some blocks of wood in your pickup when towing a trailer. With a lot of tandems you wont even need a jack and if you have a jack and it is to tall just pull up on blocks of wood with flat until you get axle high enough to get jack under it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users