9 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:38 AM

Okay, I know I seen this answered here before, but I can't find that answer and or post. I've used the search option and I must be missing it some how. My Ar has the bullet button, I know I can carry the magazine detached with bullets in it and be legal but I just can't find it, or the regulation that was posted. I've looked on calgunsnet.com too. I'm not sure if I have readers block or what, I want to print the post and reg for some comfort to me and the Leo. thx robert
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#2 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

There's no regulation saying what you CAN do, only what you can't do.This might be what you're looking for:http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

#3 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

There's no regulation saying what you CAN do, only what you can't do.This might be what you're looking for:http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

I interpreted this 2 ways. Basically can I hunt non-game with this?Attached File  1.jpg   17.12KB   31 downloads

#4 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

Yes, you can hunt with the rifle. Just check reg's for ammunition restrictions. Some areas are lead-free and FMJ's usually are a no-no.The Flow Chart link helps to keep you from making the rifle itself illegal.

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

The easy way is to buy yourself a good bolt action and have better accuracy and no worries about the law at all. :signtripledogdare2wf:
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Before you take that out hunting, please ditch that dummy 30 round mag and put some legal looking 10 rounders in your pack and rifle to keep the hassles to a minimum. LEO's don't like evil looking black guns.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

#7 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

I will definitely be leaving the house without the dummy magazine. I did pick up several 10 rounders to take out with me. One day I will get a .223 in bolt action, but for now its the black gun. Thanks for all the replies.Take Care

#8 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

Before you take that out hunting, please ditch that dummy 30 round mag and put some legal looking 10 rounders in your pack and rifle to keep the hassles to a minimum. LEO's don't like evil looking black guns.

That's why God invented mini 14's :yikes[1]:

#9 StoneTower

StoneTower

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Pulling the trigger and setting the hook!!!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

I thought he invented mini 14's for people who liked 6 inch groups at 100 yards :lol:

#10 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

:lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users