9 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

Just put together: RRA Predator Pursuit upper, S&W M&P Lower, RRA two stage trigger, RRA Operator stock, Ergo grip and Nikon Coyote special. Just waiting on a 1/2" Scout rail. The rail I currently have is 1" and too high (not pictured). Think I will send it in and have it dipped in Kings Desert shadow before I mount the scope and shoot it, that way I won't have to mount the scope twice. Attached File  1.jpg   16.03KB   42 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   14.56KB   34 downloads

#2 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

Nice

#3 badger

badger

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

very nice!!! that might help when they backdoor you at 15 yards. Go get 'em cowboy :rolleyes:

#4 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

that upper looks just like mine. I've had it for over a year and very happy with itPosted Image

#5 First Badger

First Badger

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:30 AM

Very nice. I want to build one with the 20" RRA Coyote. Is yours the 16' or the 20"?

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

Nice

#7 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

Mine is the 20"

#8 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

A buddy of mine has the exact upper in 20" and it seems to shoot everything well.

#9 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

I'm trying to put a 6.5 Grendel together. I have the Alexander Arms complete upper with 24" heavy stainless barrel, lower, Rock River Arms lower parts kit and now I need the rest of whatever it is I need. Any suggestions on where and what I should get?

#10 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

The Predator Pursuit is 1lb lighter than the BB Varmint. RRA claims this upper will shoot 1/2" MOA at 100 yrds....This gun shoots 1/2" or better on a bench with sand bags at 100 with factory Hornady Vmax loads and that's no B.S.... only put 15 rounds through it. Jim T: sounds like all you need is a stock. I really like the RRA Operator stock. It's very well built with cheek welds, light, collapses easy and is very sturdy with no movement. A stock is just as important as anything else for accuracy. The cheapo collapsible stock I had on my other AR had a lot of slop and seemed like every time I used it it tilted differently which threw off accuracy. One of the cheapest and best places with great customer service is either Riflegear of RBprecision for AR items. For a step by step guide on AR building go here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782 Very, very easy....I had mine together in 1hr. You need AR punches?...I had a heck of a time finding AR punches so I went to the Dollartree and bought a small screwdriver set, ground off the tips and now have various punches that work great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users