9 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

Just put together: RRA Predator Pursuit upper, S&W M&P Lower, RRA two stage trigger, RRA Operator stock, Ergo grip and Nikon Coyote special. Just waiting on a 1/2" Scout rail. The rail I currently have is 1" and too high (not pictured). Think I will send it in and have it dipped in Kings Desert shadow before I mount the scope and shoot it, that way I won't have to mount the scope twice. Attached File  1.jpg   16.03KB   42 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   14.56KB   34 downloads

#2 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

Nice

#3 badger

badger

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

very nice!!! that might help when they backdoor you at 15 yards. Go get 'em cowboy :rolleyes:

#4 du9207

du9207

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

that upper looks just like mine. I've had it for over a year and very happy with itPosted Image
Live Free or Die Hardxicanonaztlanca

#5 First Badger

First Badger

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:30 AM

Very nice. I want to build one with the 20" RRA Coyote. Is yours the 16' or the 20"?

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

Nice
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#7 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

Mine is the 20"

#8 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

A buddy of mine has the exact upper in 20" and it seems to shoot everything well.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#9 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

I'm trying to put a 6.5 Grendel together. I have the Alexander Arms complete upper with 24" heavy stainless barrel, lower, Rock River Arms lower parts kit and now I need the rest of whatever it is I need. Any suggestions on where and what I should get?

#10 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

The Predator Pursuit is 1lb lighter than the BB Varmint. RRA claims this upper will shoot 1/2" MOA at 100 yrds....This gun shoots 1/2" or better on a bench with sand bags at 100 with factory Hornady Vmax loads and that's no B.S.... only put 15 rounds through it. Jim T: sounds like all you need is a stock. I really like the RRA Operator stock. It's very well built with cheek welds, light, collapses easy and is very sturdy with no movement. A stock is just as important as anything else for accuracy. The cheapo collapsible stock I had on my other AR had a lot of slop and seemed like every time I used it it tilted differently which threw off accuracy. One of the cheapest and best places with great customer service is either Riflegear of RBprecision for AR items. For a step by step guide on AR building go here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782 Very, very easy....I had mine together in 1hr. You need AR punches?...I had a heck of a time finding AR punches so I went to the Dollartree and bought a small screwdriver set, ground off the tips and now have various punches that work great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users