4 replies to this topic

#1 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

Well it has been almost 40 years scenes I have did any real shooting with an AR....That changed today I finley picked up my new AR from my gunsmith today around 1:45 and I was on my buddys range by 2:15...and I put around 250 rounds through her at 100 yards. Now were are them yotes...Posted Image

#2 powderedtoastman

powderedtoastman

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Snowshoeing, backpacking, target shooting, off-roading, hunting(varmint, predator, big game), just about anything in the outdoors!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

What kind of scope is that? How do you like it? (No, everybody, I have NOT picked a scope yet!)

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Too bad you're not coming to the meet this weekend. I'd like you to see and use a Hawke, day and night. Iam looking forward to this demo.His scope looks like a 10 X 42 from the brand called "Super Sniper".

#4 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:38 AM

What kind of scope is that? How do you like it? (No, everybody, I have NOT picked a scope yet!)

it is a cheapie a.... BSA STS39X40 they list for $199 but you can pick them up for $130 all day....It is clear and so far so good but I have not put any fur in it yet...I have had good luck with cheep scopes over the years and I don't have the bucks for a leipold.... besides I bought high $$$ scope 35 years ago and on my first hunt I took a fall off a mountain and broke the damn thing so I have bought cheap ones ever scenes I I seem to be able to hit what I shoot at with them.http://www.bsaoptics...l...4&filter=%#

#5 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Nice rifle, I feel in itch in my finger Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users