4 replies to this topic

#1 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

Well it has been almost 40 years scenes I have did any real shooting with an AR....That changed today I finley picked up my new AR from my gunsmith today around 1:45 and I was on my buddys range by 2:15...and I put around 250 rounds through her at 100 yards. Now were are them yotes...Posted Image

#2 powderedtoastman

powderedtoastman

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Snowshoeing, backpacking, target shooting, off-roading, hunting(varmint, predator, big game), just about anything in the outdoors!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

What kind of scope is that? How do you like it? (No, everybody, I have NOT picked a scope yet!)
"Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people" (Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788)

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Too bad you're not coming to the meet this weekend. I'd like you to see and use a Hawke, day and night. Iam looking forward to this demo.His scope looks like a 10 X 42 from the brand called "Super Sniper".
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#4 Woodie

Woodie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:38 AM

What kind of scope is that? How do you like it? (No, everybody, I have NOT picked a scope yet!)

it is a cheapie a.... BSA STS39X40 they list for $199 but you can pick them up for $130 all day....It is clear and so far so good but I have not put any fur in it yet...I have had good luck with cheep scopes over the years and I don't have the bucks for a leipold.... besides I bought high $$$ scope 35 years ago and on my first hunt I took a fall off a mountain and broke the damn thing so I have bought cheap ones ever scenes I I seem to be able to hit what I shoot at with them.http://www.bsaoptics...l...4&filter=%#

#5 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Nice rifle, I feel in itch in my finger Thanks
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users