what do you guys think of the gun, reliable? comfort? all that good stuff
KLEVENO

#2 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

I really like the CZ rami 2075 9mm and it is one of my C&C guns. The Sp-01 is a bit on the hefty side for me even if your purpose isn't C&C. It's even heavier than say a model 85. Both are very good guns in my opinion.

I'm an airgunholic

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:50 PM

Pretty much all of the CZ autos are great pistols. They just haven't caught on as well in America yet as they have the rest of the world.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#4 Stan

Stan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

I have a Springfield made by CZ its an LSP 40 S&W ported long slide its fun to shoot

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:07 AM

I held a cz 45 at a gun shop it seems like a nice gun. On other forums it seems to be a popular had gun.

#6 tkleveno51

tkleveno51

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

thanks guys im really torn on this choicewhat about the beretta 92 fs pros cons?
KLEVENO

#7 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:36 PM

Both CZ and Beretta make great guns. Consider size if CCW is an option. The Beretta was designed for military use and has a wider rear sight notch for low light use. The wider notch is OK for defensive use but may be too wide for target shooting.

#8 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

thanks guys im really torn on this choicewhat about the beretta 92 fs pros cons?

Try the slides on both. Some Beretta's are really tight. Again I have the Cheetah (85) and not the 92. My wife can't chamber a round. It's that hard.

I'm an airgunholic

#9 goosebrown

goosebrown

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Ceramics. WEB programming. Varmint hunting and possibly pig hunting.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

I have a cz75 and it is still the most comfortable 9mm I have ever shot. It is way more accurate than I am, but I can still get one hole groups at 25' with it. I have nothing bad to say about this gun. GO for it. OTOH I do not like the Barettas I have shot several and they simply are not comfortable in my hand. IMO all modern combat 9mms are very good. I would find the one that fits your hand the best so that it simply becomes an extension of your arm.
Keep your family close... and armed.Matt Brown

#10 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

I love my 92 fs. Really accurate, smooth recoiling, and it feels great. I had an issue with it when I first got it but Beretta fixed it (great customer service). Some folks with smaller hands tend to think they feel chubby but it fits me like a glove.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#11 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I have a cz75 and it is still the most comfortable 9mm I have ever shot. It is way more accurate than I am, but I can still get one hole groups at 25' with it. I have nothing bad to say about this gun. GO for it. OTOH I do not like the Barettas I have shot several and they simply are not comfortable in my hand. IMO all modern combat 9mms are very good. I would find the one that fits your hand the best so that it simply becomes an extension of your arm.

That was the model I held cz 75 I just couldn't remember the model number.It seems to fit my hand real well.handguns are fun to shoot no matter what you buy you will like it some how or the other.

#12 goosebrown

goosebrown

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Ceramics. WEB programming. Varmint hunting and possibly pig hunting.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

I really believe that all the modern combat 9s are superb and equivalent (I know there is a Glock or SIG or Colt or whatever person out there that has their favorite of course.. ) However the bottom line is being able to use it fast and accurately. I really like that advice I got and repeated to find the one that fits best and that is the right one for you. At my local range you can rent guns. I recommend that and try a few. I found that the Glock 19 was just too small for my hand and saved myself from an expensive mistake. I also watched a guy with a Walther shoot 50 rounds with maybe 40 stovepipes or failures to cycle the action with winchester ammo. That just isn't right, but you know for that much money it should shoot rabbit poo accurately... I will never get a Walther.
Keep your family close... and armed.Matt Brown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users