4 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

I just posted the latest story in the "Earning Her Keep" series on my blog. This one is about my FX Monsoon. The Monsoon is a fantastic rifle, and I love hunting with mine. Anyone that might be interested in viewing the story, can do so here: http://varmintair.ty...g-her-keep.html Thanks for looking.
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,469 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

I knew if I mentioned mine last time you'd have to get yours out. Monsoons are the best for dangerous game and such like mine here. :yahoo: Posted Image

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:46 AM

They are an amazing piece of engineering for sure. The furballs don't stand a chance against one of them. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#4 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

The boys at cobra where shooting one the other day i didn't have time to stay around but it sure looked like a fun gun. It's also very good looking up close as usual nice write up VA i enjoyed reading it .

#5 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

The boys at cobra where shooting one the other day i didn't have time to stay around but it sure looked like a fun gun. It's also very good looking up close as usual nice write up VA i enjoyed reading it .

I'm always amazed at the accuracy. It's right up there with a lot of my bolt guns. FX makes some sweet rifles. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users