7 replies to this topic

#1 DownRangeImpact

DownRangeImpact

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

I just put down $40.00 on a new Crosman Trail NP XL 1100 (.22).Anyone have any experience with this gun?It's made in a China, and though I'm not very thrilled with that fact, the gun was given a fairly good write up by Jim Chapman over at American Airgun Hunter (.com). This would be my first purchase of a serious Chinese airgun. Anyone here ever used one in the field?

#2 DownRangeImpact

DownRangeImpact

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

No replies?C'mon now.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,496 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:11 PM

I have a good number of airguns but I've never seen one or shot one and don't know anyone that has. :doh[1]:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:49 AM

I shot one of these about 20 times down at cobraairguns here on LI and it was smooth and had nice power felt and shot worth the price and very accurate also .At the price $230 duckets it may be worth a change from the chinnese variation .JMO but it's from china it's garbage if you can go with the benji i belive but could be wrong is made in the US and almost the same gun .. Posted Image, http://www.pyramydai...l?model_id=2050

#5 Jake

Jake

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

My brother has the 1500 (.177) it shoots pretty nice. The only prob he had was with the scope, other than that it is a vert nice rifle. A little heavy but well built.

#6 dan0123

dan0123

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

dont waste your time. just buy a benjamin discovery great quality and accuracy. has a heck of a lot of knock down power if you shut a heavy gain pellet too!
wants a howa!

#7 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:51 AM

Yes dan a discovery is sweet money spent Mac1 tuned even better but . I shoot a gas ram and power they don't lack and once broken in there smooth . This threds from an east coast site these guys like to eradicate vermin http://www.gatewayto...o...=24&start=1 this is a nice gun if it's what you want . jmo ,chris

#8 Yote' Buster

Yote' Buster

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

I have the Trail 1500 in .177! The rifle is well built and is very accurate. It is extremely hold sensitive however and will need the trigger adjusted to shoot accurately. With the trigger adjusted it is very fun to shoot and is worth every penny. A little on the heavy side but comes with nice mounts and a good scope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users