• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CRITTRGITTR

CRITTRGITTR

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, upland, deer, and last but not least predator hunting. Bass fishin, trout fishin, even a little fly fishin once in a while. Anything outdoors. I also do taxidermy has been a hobby of mine since i was 12 years old

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

Did anybody make it up to the Taxidermy show in Sacramento this weekend? There was some very awesome pieces this year. We went on Saturday, unfortunately I forgot my camera.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,204 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

I didn't know we were having one. Where is CoyoteHuntress to tell us these things.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 CRITTRGITTR

CRITTRGITTR

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, upland, deer, and last but not least predator hunting. Bass fishin, trout fishin, even a little fly fishin once in a while. Anything outdoors. I also do taxidermy has been a hobby of mine since i was 12 years old

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:21 AM

Sorry to hear you missed it John, especially since it was in your own back yard. I know she had mentioned the show in one of her posts after she returned from colorado with her big muley. I was hopin to see her lifesize mount in person but apparently it wasn't there. Given the recent circumstances I can't say that I blame her for not bein there or announcing the upcoming show. There is always next year I suppose.

#4 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

Rae has been dealing with a lot of stuff regarding the recent situation. I just talked to her on Tuesday. Yikes!I was supposed to go to the show, but wasn't able to make it unfortunately. I heard it was good.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#5 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

http://www.caltaxide...allery2010.html Ya Alot has been going on.. I didnt attend either, but heres the pics from the show from the CAT site... WIsh I could have gone :roflmao3[1]:
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users