• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys I just ordered my first bullet button AR. Its a Stag, and I can't wait to get it. Its the GI style one. I am going to use it for coyotes primarily. If anyone is looking to buy one, I will hook you guys up with the guy I bought it from. They are new, bullet buttons, come with one 10/30 rnd mag, and the price includes shipping to your FFL place. The prices are cheaper than the manufacturer's website. Once I get it my hands I will put up some pictures.Juan

#2 dirtgimp

dirtgimp

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

that's cool but i didn't think stag would ship a complete gun to cali.well congrats best of luck with it i love mine . . . .

#3 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

I bought it through a Stag Dealer in NorCal. I can't wait for it to get in.

#4 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

Congrats there on becoming a OLL rifle owner. Don't think I'll be buying one in the near future, still not sure what to do with the 10 I got............. :horse apples:
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#5 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

Thats funny. Now that I ordered one, I already have the next 2 picked out that I want to get. Crazy.

#6 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thats funny. Now that I ordered one, I already have the next 2 picked out that I want to get. Crazy.

Man I hate to break it to ya, but you've got the bug. BRDHummmmmmmmmmmm any chance you went to Riflegear?

#7 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope. I am definitely on a Walmart budget. I am planning on keeping the carry handle on and mounting the red dot on top. I will be using this gun for varmint and zombies :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log: I am open for any suggestions. Its a Stag Arms model 1.

#8 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

How does $62.00 bucks sound? Hawke from RedHunterLLC
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#9 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope. I am definitely on a Walmart budget. I am planning on keeping the carry handle on and mounting the red dot on top. I will be using this gun for varmint and zombies :popcorn: I am open for any suggestions. Its a Stag Arms model 1.

Most of the lower price red dots will not have enough elevation adjustment to put it on the carry handle. I would suggest to remove the carry handle and mount it on the picatinny rail.

#10 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

How does $62.00 bucks sound? Hawke from RedHunterLLC

Hey thanks for the offer, but I went with the tasco red dot from walmart. When I do upgrade I will keep you in mind, and also give out your information.

#11 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

Here she is. I have the 30 round fakies(pinned to 10 rounds) and some 10 rounders for it. It has the collapsible stock and everything else is just the basic Stag Upper and Stag Lower. I love it, I love it, I love it.Attached File  1.jpg   17.12KB   26 downloads

#12 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Congrats on your very fine purchase... I really like the Stag a lot, especially with their 21"(?) barrel... and yes, they are in our Calif stores.

any recommendations for a good cheap red dot scope.

Sorry though, as that is an oxymoron. And that rifle does deserve a "GOOD" scope. Good LuckFrank

#13 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

very nice
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#14 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

Thanks all.Frank,Your right, it truely does deserve as close to the best as possible. I should be brought up on "Gunowner abuse", for that one. :smiley-funny-post-sign:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users