No replies to this topic

#1 hunting guy

hunting guy

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

I picked up the Vortex scope I had been thinking about getting today. I had considered a Nikon Monarch and a Leupold VX-II and went to get the Monarch as I had decided to upgrade from the Vortex. The Monarch gathered more light then the Leupold and clarity was excellent. Then the salesman told me to look at the Vortex Diamonback. I didn't think that a scope half the price of the Monarch would compare, but the salesman persisted. I looked through both outdoors, and I discovered the Vortex was clearer and the picture was much better overall then the Nikon. The Nikon was no slouch, but the Vortex edged it out. The dead hold BDC reticle came with a users manual and looks great, the power is easily adjustable, and it was half the price of the Monarch. (Thanks Salesman :smiley-outta-here: !) It can't quite edge out the Monarch Gold I have, but for a quarter of the price, Vortex has a new lifetime customer.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users