4 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

Yeasterday morning with the winter season winding down my quarry here east gets thinned to only the standered 4 pests and i havn't seen a starling in weeks . Lo and behold early light brought in a solo so i grab the R7 in .20 cal at 25 yards this pest had no chance but with the last few flaps of his wings he made it out to the street against the curb . It mixed in with a few leaves so i left it there planning to let the feral cats get it . About a half hour later 4 crows are eyeing up the road kill with one high up and 3 down lo blocked by some branches . I grab the joykiller with the mag loaded with 18.1 grain jsb's i chose the 33 yard 40ft up in full view crow he dropped like a stone as his boys flew away one with the starling in it's talons . About 7 flew over the carcus for a few minutes and left with a price paid for a small meal 11 days left in the crow season but i'am stoked on what i've gotten so far . Thanks for looking all taken this season with my AA410c Posted Image chris

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,676 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:56 AM

Nice shooting Chris! :D Another one bites the dust.

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Lucky number 13. :roflmao3[1]: We've got a season on them here too, but the only ones I usually see are around the Burger King in town. Out in the boonies, it's all ravens.

#4 DownRangeImpact

DownRangeImpact

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

Are Ravens not allowable?

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,676 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:05 AM

It's illegal to kill ravens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users