4 replies to this topic

#1 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Saw this on the other forum, thought I share with you all.http://usconcealedca...rksmanship.html

#2 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

One thing I have found in years of training people to shoot when your under suress or stress you are capable of fireing the weapon and not even realize you fired it.I know thats hard to believe but I used to work with the military police and some special forces and in stressful instances you can do some amazing things.Stress also lowers your accuracy if you do not practice practice practice.

#3 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:26 AM

Thanks

#4 kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:53 AM

i never feel the recoil or here the muzzle blast when shooting a deer . guss that would be kindalike a stessful situation lol

#5 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

LOL I never feel the recoil or hear the blast either while hunting but it has nothing to do with stress LOL More like huge adrenaline high mixed with feelings of intense satisfaction... Put me on a paper target though and damned if I dont feel and hear everything UGH Its why I dont shoot rifles like my sons 300 ultra mag Dang thing would kill me on the range

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users