3 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:33 AM

until i can buy a scope from CA i will use this hopefully for the ar15. it looks nice it has some kind of adjusting ring in the front and of course the adjustment at the eye part. now i need to get 1 inch rings i hope at least it is decent far as accuracy is concerned
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#2 Divernhunter

Divernhunter

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fun target shooting, reloading, collecting firearms. Also enjoy scuba diving and welding. Shoot 22RF to 50bmg.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

If it is not a sportsview then it is a ok scope. The ring in the front is the parrelax(sp) adjustment. I have one of the banner models and it has been on a number if rifles over the years and worked fine until I could get a leupold for them. I still use it on my M1A and it works fine.

#3 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

it says a sportsmen, not sure if that is what u meant lol
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#4 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:41 AM

Considering the price, it's a GREAT scope!!
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users