4 replies to this topic

#1 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:09 AM

I picked up my Ruger Mark III last night. Ran into one of our forum members and a good buddy picking up his new toy as well.. Then the stars lined up and I got to buy the second gem.. Kimber Desert Warrior, I have wanted one of these for awhile but couldn't find one. Yahoo!!!Attached File  Rugerpaper.jpg   75.94KB   56 downloads Here she is... ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Attached File  desertwarrior.jpg   86.51KB   56 downloads

#2 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:52 AM

I have been reading about the Kimber! That coating they put on it really protects it from the elements.. This gun was designed for Special Forces and S.W.A.T.. After ready about it I can understand why they picked this gun!

#3 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:20 AM

hey Rick,you to see you at the shop. Did not know I was going to run into you. Getting my new toy out of Jail as well.PM

#4 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that Kimber is sweet looking Rick! Now I'm jealous......

#5 trn2kill

trn2kill

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

MY first pistol i bought was a Kimber Custom 2 in .45 i loved it so much i went out and bought Kimber Desert Warrior. both out of the box were super accurate and i shoot them both at least 3 times a week and still after two years still no jams. great pick and nice gun well worth the money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users