6 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff213

Jeff213

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

I am considering going to the Pardee opener to catch some planted rainbow trout next weekend, but only if it rains. I figure, if it rains, most people will stay home, however if it doesn't rain it will be packed shoulder to shoulder combat fishing, which I do not enjoy.Anyone else got any plans for pardee? I always have good luck there when targeting planter trout. My biggest so far was around 8 pounds.

#2 Jeff213

Jeff213

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

Well, I went out and got a limit of planted rainbow trout but I had to work for them. Fished 6 hours, for 5 trout 3 around 2 pounds 1 around 3 pounds 1 around a pound and a half. I took pics on my cell phone but they are really bad and you cant even see all the trout so I'm not going to bother posting them.

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

To bad about the pictures. Those sound like really nice fish.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#4 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

Pics would of ben nice. But nice going anyway. :good: Man I hate this rain.
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#5 Karl

Karl

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:14 AM

Is Pardee accessible from shore or do you need a boat? I plan on taking a trip out there pretty soon any info will be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Karl
Karl

#6 Jeff213

Jeff213

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

Fishing is great from both the shore and boats. Sometimes the fish will be biting in one part of the lake from the shore and it will be dead in another part so if you aren't getting any bites you can move around.If you take a boat make sure to the water out first and get it dry or you will not pass the mussel inspection and they won't let you launch.

#7 Karl

Karl

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for the info Jeff.Karl
Karl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users