9 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

Ordered some stuff from Fox Pro on Sat, some battery packs, a bunny topper for my Jack in the box and some sound files for Crow hunting for my Fury.They emailed me the info for the sound files and when I clicked on the link it told me I already downloaded the file.I called starting on Monday morning and have called and left messages twice a day to get them to call me. For 3 days now I haven't been able to get a live person on the line. They have not answered any emails either. Customer service pretty much sucks there. Somebody is working because they processed my credit card.Anyone else have similar problems ?.-----------kevin--------------

#2 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:58 PM

It seems that your experience is VERY atypical when it comes to Foxpro...I have experienced excellent customer service and have heard the same from anyone who has dealt with them.We have a Foxpro representative here on CPC...maybe you should PM Soreloser and see if he can assist.I can honestly say I have NEVER heard anyone complain about Foxpro Customer service until your post.

#3 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:54 AM

I e-mailed foxpro last week about a problem with my call. They said someone would contact me within 2 days, it took more like 4, so they do respond to their e-mails. They also said I would have to send them my call to fix the problem, and it could take 7 to 10 days to fix, as this is their busy time of year.

#4 Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:41 AM

They sent me a email this morning. I have my sound file. ----------kevin--------

#5 Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Okay I'm now impressed with Foxpro. They called me today and fixed me right up and did a download for my Fury right over the phone. A class act and their service is as good as their product.Now I'm going out to kill some more crows.---------kevin--------

#6 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Last 2 weeks have been very Busy for Foxpro and Predator hunters. They had the anual PM Hunt, and then the shot Show the very next weekend in Vegas. Im bettin they were just Busy. Ive had nothing but great success from Foxpro and their reps. Glad they helped you out !
Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.

#7 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

My brief yet impressive experiences with the FP guys has set the bar too high for any other company to top. They are simply the BEST!

#8 Soreloser

Soreloser

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Anything Archery and of course my 22-250 vs. coyotes..

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

Kevin,After you contacted me I sent Mike a direct email asking to make sure you're problem was addressed. Maybe it helped, maybe not.As I said in my message, this time of year is the absolute busiest time of year for them. They are literally backlogged with spitfires and fx3's for 4 weeks and they are working extra hours. The majority of the time there ACTUAL customer service reps are filling in trying to get callers out the door.Sorry for your experience but glad to hear everything worked out. Luckily we have some calls in stock!!!
Tim LewisFoxPro Prostaff

#9 Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

I actually got a call from them yesterday afternoon after I left work from Foxpro. We played phone tag today until we got things fixed. Thank for all the help. Give a shout out if your ever up this way and we can see if we can't fool something.----------kevin----------

#10 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Okay I'm now impressed with Foxpro. They called me today and fixed me right up and did a download for my Fury right over the phone. A class act and their service is as good as their product.Now I'm going out to kill some more crows.---------kevin--------

Kevin, I had an issue, not a problem with Foxpro, and Tim Lewis resolved it immediately. Kudos to the Foxpro team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users