Photo

if you could have any ecall sound made what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

I have a recording studio and many audio editing capabilities. I want to join my two loves hunting and pro sound. If you could have any sound blended with another like maybe coyote pup distress over a challenge or something what would you choose? Use your imagination. I will try my best to blend them and would love to get your feed back.

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

Coyote fight and fox and coyote fight.

#3 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:39 PM

TUrkey hen screeching... like when they are breeding... the high pitched noise she makes... ITS awesome..

#4 mtn dog

mtn dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting.
    Other interests:
    My family, writing, photography, 2nd Amendment.
    Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

Can you make a recording of Eric Holder being water-boarded?

#5 yoteblaster

yoteblaster

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Huntin' yotes, Huntin', fishin', Atv'n, Campin', shootin'Military history

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Something that gets my wife into the kitchen for cooking and to the bedroom faster!

#6 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Jackrabbit screaming on top of a hawk scream with a coyote barking in the background

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

I know I'm mentioning this to a person who would know this information. But be sure you have the right to use the recordings first. Many sounds that are out there floating around were obtained not so legally.

#8 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

'Satisfied Woman" would be a sound I have never heard. :signs165xk: Foxpro put a sound together for me that really sounds great. It is Screamin Jay and a Woodpecker sound that was put together to make it sound like a bird fight is going on. Both birds are screaming and then it goes to one bird then the other bird and then back to both birds. It is very erratic with some short pauses in it. It really gets the Ravens and jays fired up when I play this sound. It really sounds great played in stereo through two different speakers.

#9 ehd

ehd

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,870 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting ,and hog hunting with my dogs.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

canines attacking a coyote den. I have this sound recorded but needs some work cleaning up the human hollaring by me. It would be dynamite from feb on till about sept. I have used it even with the human element it works. the fox and coyote might be real good also.

#10 Field Mouse

Field Mouse

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:29 PM

I agree with fox and coyote...I don't have an e-caller but I get some action by alternating fox distress and young coyote barks on a Lone Howl Sweet Pea.

#11 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

I know I'm mentioning this to a person who would know this information. But be sure you have the right to use the recordings first. Many sounds that are out there floating around were obtained not so legally.

Hey John I don't intend to sell these sounds. I am just looking at altering them and to see what people want.

#12 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Well, then you especially should be aware of all liabilities in doing said work. For instance the person fails to tell you it is a copyrighted sound you are mixing. They found it on the internet so of course it must be free. Then they should happened to sell or distribute said mixed sounds later. To them it's a quick buck or maybe they post and distribute it on the internet. Then you become just as liable in fact more likely to be the one who the owner of the sound comes after. Remember in litigation it's all about deep pockets. Then there is the fact someone who does mixing for a living should know the law so in a legal battle you've already lost. I've worked in this stuff for close to thirty years and won a few copyright battles myself.All I'm saying is be VERY careful.

#13 gmoney

gmoney

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

"this is dfg your are surrounded and get on the ground" for use around the campfirethat would be my sound thats not available

#14 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

ROFLMAO That would be funny.... But change it tooo Imigration.... NOW THAT will clear an area fast depending on where you are hunting LOL

#15 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

You could use that immigration one to clear the parking lot at your local Home Depot too.

#16 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:15 PM

Well, then you especially should be aware of all liabilities in doing said work. For instance the person fails to tell you it is a copyrighted sound you are mixing. They found it on the internet so of course it must be free. Then they should happened to sell or distribute said mixed sounds later. To them it's a quick buck or maybe they post and distribute it on the internet. Then you become just as liable in fact more likely to be the one who the owner of the sound comes after. Remember in litigation it's all about deep pockets. Then there is the fact someone who does mixing for a living should know the law so in a legal battle you've already lost. I've worked in this stuff for close to thirty years and won a few copyright battles myself.All I'm saying is be VERY careful.

I understand where your coming from and I appreciate you looking out for me and the members on the forum. I am just looking for a avenue to create some new interesting sounds for educational purposes, if I ever decide to sell sounds I understand that I will have to record them myself, unless I am hired to create something with someones copyrighted sounds. However if someone where to decide to sale copyrighted material that they did not own then the law suit would fall on them. I have seen many recording sessions where sounds had not been approved for use like music or effects which were later released or denied for use on particular projects. Look at Vanilla Ice he was sued for copyright infringement by David Bowie. The recording studio was not sued nor the engineer it was the artist and record label that they went after. Lawsuits generally stem from people using copyrighted material for a profit. So on that note if you would like me to make a particular sound and you own the rights to those sounds let me know and we can work something out within the means of the law.

#17 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

How about baby kittens? I read here that this sound really calls em in. :smiley-outta-here:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users