7 replies to this topic

#1 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:55 AM

Its kinda funny I was reading on here about which safe to buy, the new tricks thiefs are using etc. and the next day I come home a little early from work and find 2 guys in my house preparing to rip me off. As I entered the front door, they went out the back, I loaded my pistol and run to the back yard but they were already deep into the orchard where they had the getaway car parked. These guys were looking for one thing, MY GUNS, they walked right by dvd players, video cameras, a brand new laptop and other high price items. They had went through my closet in the game room looking for guns, which thank God they never found, thay are all locked in a very good safe that I bought several years ago. They did grab my bobcat mount on the way out, so it looks like thats all I lost. BY YOURSELF A SAFE, I am 100% convinced guns were thier only priority. :roflmao3[1]: B)

#2 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:11 AM

Glad to hear that cat is all you lost. I totally agree on having safes for our firearms. Did you happen to call the police? Perhaps they left fingure prints or (?) :roflmao3[1]: Frank

#3 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hey 204 I see your in Central cali mind if I ask where since I am here also just wondering for my own safety?

#4 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

Man IM so glad you werent hurt, and that they didnt get your guns...Too bad on the cat though..
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#5 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

What kind of a ###king loser steals a man's mount?

#6 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

What kind of a ###king loser steals a man's mount?

Youd be surprised LOL...
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#7 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

Hey 204 I see your in Central cali mind if I ask where since I am here also just wondering for my own safety?

Between turlock and oakdale.

#8 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

I am glad that was all they got.Sucks about the mount was it a good one.I am with out a safe and need one to.are in hickman ,waterferd,area I am up that way all the time.Crime is bad they are stealing everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users