#1 DonArkie

DonArkie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Owner of a company in the hunting industry

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

for Christmas I bought my wife a new bow, she been shooting and complaining about the bow has a lot of vibration & how her wrist hurts. I shot it and noticed it had some vibration too. So we went to the local Mathew's Dealer and she shot there Mission Menace by Mathew's. She like the way it shot so I purchased it for her. So I had there bow man there tore it down so I could change the camo on the bow from Real Tree Advantage Max 4 HD to Mathew's Lost Camo. I finished the limbs, riser, Doinker Stabilizer, Cobra Viper Site. I finished the riser & limbs in a flat rubberized finish that has sound dampening abilities upto 8db's.I purchased the Mathew's 5 Arrow Web T-series quiver in Lost Camo. They build her dozen Goldtips 3555 w/4" Marco Vanes & 85 gr. 4 blade Slick Tricks. I'm really impressed about how quiet this little bow is and the speedbefore the camo change Real Tree Advantage Max 4 HD Posted Imageafter the camo change Mathew's Lost CamoPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagetop bow is my wifesPosted Image
"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." Col. Tom Kelly

#2 sagedog

sagedog

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

Nice lookin bow. You're wife should be happy with it. Tell me more about the flat rubberized finish, that sounds very interesting to me...
Press Alt+F4, it's AWESOME!

#3 DonArkie

DonArkie

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Owner of a company in the hunting industry

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:36 PM

it's a 2 stage clear flat system that is rubberized. After I apply the camo print on the item, and dried for 24 to 48 hours I apply 3 coats of the clear rubber finish over the parts, (bow risers, limbs, rifle stocks, shotgun butt stocks & forearms). 65% of the guns & bows I do in my shop is finished in this clear coat.
"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." Col. Tom Kelly

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:29 AM

Nice work. We are going to need some kill pictures. What are the big wheels at the end of the bow tips for? :roflmao3[1]: Just messing with ya.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#5 sagedog

sagedog

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

So where could a guy like myself pick up some of that clear rubber?
Press Alt+F4, it's AWESOME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users