#1 RoFin

RoFin

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling...Off-roading...Exploring

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

Can anyone show a lifesize picture of a TX 500 while it's turned on? I'd like to see if these old eyes can read it without glasses. I can't read my old TX 200 without glasses and my guess is I can't read the new one either. Thanks.

#2 Soreloser

Soreloser

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Anything Archery and of course my 22-250 vs. coyotes..

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:21 AM

Here you go. Posted ImageIf you are interested in ordering a caller just let me know. I can save you some money.

#3 RoFin

RoFin

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling...Off-roading...Exploring

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for the pic. Dang, still can't read it without glasses! I guess I'll have to buy the new call because of the 10+2 presets. Don't need glasses for the presets. That's more than enough, even for one of those extra long stands where the dying rabbit melody lulls me into a power nap. Wow, glasses and a nap on stand, not saying I'm gettin old or anything!

#4 Soreloser

Soreloser

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Anything Archery and of course my 22-250 vs. coyotes..

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Good thing about the TX-500 is that you can just punch in the number of the sound you want, so you don't have to read the screen. For instance, what some folks have taken to doing is loading certain sounds on certain numbers. example might be:Any number with 1 : cottontail of some type 2 : Jack of some typeSo 1 might be adult cottontail and 11 might be baby cottontail, etc.Let me know if I can help you with purchasing a new call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users