12 replies to this topic

#1 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

No good eyes needed just alittle imagination. This showed up on my trail cam. It only took me a few minutes to figure out what it was but I had help. If you can (or can't figure it out) the next picture will tell you what it was.Lets hear it boys and girlsAttached File  CDY_0016__Small_.JPG   22.92KB   103 downloads

#2 CaseyU

CaseyU

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, being outdoors, hanging with my family and friends

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

That's a tough one. What about a set of antlers super close up?

#3 CaseyU

CaseyU

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, being outdoors, hanging with my family and friends

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

Oh come on... I can't wait any longer! what is it haha

#4 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:27 PM

hoof?

I'm an airgunholic

#5 rabiddog

rabiddog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

someones fingers in bright light? sunrise maybe, or headlights? deer stole yer game cam and these headlights are the last thing it saw? :1087:
HISTORY, IN GENERAL,ONLY INFORMS US OF WHAT BAD GOVERNMENT IS. THOMAS JEFFERSONANYONE WHO TRADES LIBERTY FOR SECURITY DESERVES NEITHER LIBERTY OR SECURITY. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

#6 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

YA Fingers....?

#7 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

Casey your absolutely right. That buck got so close on the first photo he actually bumped the camera and tilted it alittle bit to one side. He must have stepped back when the flash went off because this is what he looked like 30 seconds later. You can tell he tipped the camera the picture is crooked. Also had a Jack Rabbit, oppossum, fox, and in front of the 4 pointer was 2 does. Ah the life. Good one Casey. I dont have any idea whats going on I cant get the stupid thing to upload. I have shrunk it so small I cant hardley find it but it still wont let me upload it. Ill try again later

#8 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

If you would just use Photobucket, you wouldn't have to shrink it and it would save John a whole lot of band width.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#9 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

If you would just use Photobucket, you wouldn't have to shrink it and it would save John a whole lot of band width.

Well I put it on photobucket and got that part taken care of, then I go back to the forum and there is no place that even asks you if you want to add a photo. Did it change while I was at photobucket?

#10 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

On Photobucket, click on the picture and a box comes up. Click on the botton line, the IMG line, to highlight it, click control-c to copy it, go to the forum here, put the cursor where you want the picture and click control-v. Walla, picture will be in the post. But don't remove the picture from Photobucket or it will disappear from your post.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#11 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image This is the guy that bumped into my trail cam. He knocked it sideways on the tree thats why he looks crooked in the photo.

#12 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,314 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

Some deer just don't like those mechanical tree paparazzi that take their pictures. :signs1180lq:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#13 CaseyU

CaseyU

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

Oh, I love winning guessing games. Well i got to be honest here because my girlfriend is standing behind me. She was the one who actually guessed antlers!! She's a keeper! That is a cool little ordeal you had there 204

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users