• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 bzzrd feedr

bzzrd feedr

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Snow Skiing and RV'ing.

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:32 AM

Sniper 17 hmr .25" groups? You should enter the matches on rfc and show those boys how to do it, they are all from Missouri "The Show Me State" :lol:

#32 joel1316

joel1316

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Gold Prospecting, Camping, Fishing, Run and Gun (IPSC) Shooting and Airsoft (one of the few old guys at the field)

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:44 AM

.204 Sniper - Thanks! I'll have to look into rimfiresports for that trigger sear.

#33 .204 Sniper

.204 Sniper

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Control - ALL OF 'EM!

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

Yeah, I just saw that VQ has a semi auto .204 that can use AR mags. If that thing is CA legal, I'm almost considering it, but it's almost $2000. But a semi .204 with a 30 round AR mag would be the best varmint gun on the planet!!!

:( Let's see..................sell my XR-100 AND my nightvision and I can have one of those!......... :lol: (the wife would shoot ME with it!) B)

Sniper 17 hmr .25" groups? You should enter the matches on rfc and show those boys how to do it, they are all from Missouri "The Show Me State" B)

No B.S. - those VQ barrels are worth thier weight in gold! I'll post some groups after my next range day.Note: If anybody on this forum buys a VQ barrel (rimefiresports had it AT MY DOOR in 2 days!) you'll need a Dremel or a gunsmith. The part of the barrel that seats into the receiver is a perfect fit. BUT - you will need to dremel out the bottom of the recess (where the 2 screws bolt in) about .010". It took me about a minute to do it. I also recommend coating the part of the barrel that fits into the receiver with red loctite - let it sit after installing (DO NOT TIGHTEN SCREWS ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE LOCTITE IS SET!) then torque it down the next morning and enjoy your one holers! :D

#34 Magic Chicken

Magic Chicken

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:11 PM

B) Let's see..................sell my XR-100 AND my nightvision and I can have one of those!......... :lol: (the wife would shoot ME with it!) :(

My M1A cost me around $1700 and is great, but a 30 round semi-auto .204 would be a LOT more fun! I think I can almost justify the expense. Thank god I don't have one of those wife things, they sound awful for the gun hobbyist! B)

#35 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:27 PM

My M1A cost me around $1700 and is great, but a 30 round semi-auto .204 would be a LOT more fun! I think I can almost justify the expense. Thank god I don't have one of those wife things, they sound awful for the gun hobbyist! :(

But you only have 1/2 a life without one. The other half is your kids! B) db

#36 .204 Sniper

.204 Sniper

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Control - ALL OF 'EM!

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:36 PM

Thank god I don't have one of those wife things, they sound awful for the gun hobbyist! :lol:[/quote] LMFAO! :D :( B) Actually, when we met she HATED guns! She told me there would be NO guns in her house! I replied with, 'The guns stay or I go with them!'Here we are 6 years later and she shoots with me! :D She's been converted - she just chokes on the price of quality sometimes![quote name='Bozsik' post='19008' date='Jul 25 2006, 05:27 PM']But you only have 1/2 a life without one. The other half is your kids! B) db[/quote]And when you watch one of them connect with the X ring or thier first kill - it's even better than the hunt! Just got to get a wife you can convince to shoot WITH you or accept your hobby (ESPECIALLY when your in the garage reloading for 2-3 hours a night!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users