7 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

Don't know if anyone know about this stuff but it's great. I noticed it on Reds picture of his AR in the Optics forum. It clings to each wrap, molds to hand grips, leaves no residue, easy to cut and cheap. I needed something to camo my AR and keep the dust down on it and this is it. Comes in Army digital, Marapat Desert, Marapat Woodland, Standard desert, Standard woodland and snow. It's the same stuff they put on you when you get your blood drawn, kind of looks like an ace bandage, but sticky.

#2 BPS

BPS

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling, Squirrel Shooting, Reloading

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:14 AM

Good stuff for sure.I sure wish I could buy it, for the price I pay for just the white Vet Wrap, at tractor supply $1.99 a roll. Lee

#3 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

It's cheap on ebay....I bought 5 rolls for 16.00 with priority shipping. One roll camoed my whole AR except for the receiver area and 3/4 roll camoed my sons entire pellet gun including the stock.

#4 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

I bought a roll for my scope but haven't gotten around to applying it yet. It's on my to-do list.

#5 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:34 PM

They make in Mossy Oak Brush camo also which happens to be my favorite camo! My other AR's have the Digital desert camo wraps to go with my old military uniforms. I have some that are the regular Mossy Oak colors and some in Real Tree colors so I can cover the rifles depending on what terrain I'm going to hunt in. They sell the Digital Camo wraps at the Navy Exchange for $11.00 for two rolls. Great stuff. Just remove it when it gets wet, dry your rifle off, hang the tape till it's dry and reapply it.

#6 Hemiallen

Hemiallen

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

Who on ebay sells it?ThanksAllen

#7 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

It's listed on ebay here: * Sporting Goods > * Outdoor Sports > * Hunting > * Accessories > * Blinds & Camouflage Material It's McNett Camo form..........I bought mine from: kingkrallsurplus on ebay It was 16.00 for six rolls with shipping. One roll will do a complete rifle with scope by over lapping 1/4 inch. (I wrapped my scope separate from the rifle)Hope this helpsAlan

#8 Fishwrestler

Fishwrestler

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:I am an Avid fisherman who would like to spend more time Varmint and Predator hunting. Trying to fit in all the hobbies with two young kids is a challenge.

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item45f09f9c905 Rolls for $12.00+ $7.00 shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users