• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

Leading American bullet manufacturer Nosler Nosler Bullets has done it again. Nosler has developed a revolutionary, environmentally friendly, non-lead bullet that promises extreme accuracy and the elimination of all lead bullet environmental concerns.Their latest eco-friendly offering, called the SBCS, is manufactured using a top secret proprietary process that has been many years in development. The real news is that the SBCS contains no metal at all. The Nosler acronym SBCS stands for “Soy Based Condor Savior”. In essence, as a result of advanced technology, we can now grow our own ammunition. Naturally, Nosler is pretty tight-lipped about the manufacturing process but rumor has it that Nosler and French nuclear company Singe Puant are partners in the “heavy-soy” research project. Nosler and Singe Puant are not officially commenting but there is word that the manufacturing process enlists the use of pre-processed, French power plant radioactive waste to transform food grade soy into “heavy soy”, therefore suitable for nano-compression and bullet manufacture. It is believed that the combination of simultaneous exposure to radiation and nano-compression (super-compressing the radiated molecules of the soy product in a space-like vacuum) has produced a bullet product that is heavier than lead and twice as dense. The SBCS is also relatively frangible and will not ricochet as a result of striking hard objects such as rocks, etc. Preliminary tests have shown the new projectile to be devastating when striking ballistic gelatin. Upon impact, the nano-compressed molecules are released from their radiation-bonded, molecular-cohesive state and instantly expand to one hundred and fifty times their compressed physical size. The instantaneous expansion of form coupled with the traditional ballistic spin causes unimaginable terminal damage and promises a small entrance wound with no exit wound.Other claimed advantages to using the new Nosler SBCS are:• Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable• Glow in the dark much like tracer ammo but will not start fires• Stray bullets actually grow soy plants (germinate in 6-months)• Rifle ranges actually become eco-friendly feed lots for deer and other game• Lost hunters can eat their ammo to survive after boiling for 35-minutes• Contain no trans-fats• Easy to find your ammo in the dark• Smaller calibers effectively kill larger game“The legislators of California have spoken and Nosler has listened”, said Tad A. Charlatan, Nosler’s California legislative liaison. Look for the SBCS Nosler bullets to be on the shelves of California sporting goods stores by May of 2010. They are packaged in a sporty, black, lead lined box and should not be stored near children’s living areas or carried in your front pockets.(OK, a little pre-Christmas nonsense for ya)
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#2 45Colt

45Colt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

What ? No transfats ? No cholesterol ? I am disapointed now. :smiley-outta-here:
The old calibers and guns got the job doneKeep reloading-We may need it

#3 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

plastic bullets ????
Without hunters there wouldn't be much of an environment to protect!!Conservation of Wild Life Through the Taking of Predators by Sportsmen United we stand

#4 45Colt

45Colt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

"....lead lined box...." ?For a bonus, a handy-dandy Geiger counter.Limited time offer.Extended to June 2010.Operators are standing by.Call right now !(No, we don't include "Sham-WOW !".
The old calibers and guns got the job doneKeep reloading-We may need it

#5 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, I have been using these for quite a while. The only complaint I have with them is that on larger animals (like Bison, Musk Ox, and Brown Bear) the hides don't come off fully tanned unless they have been shot more than once. I dunno, I may have to try a larger caliber than .22. But, then again, it may just be poor shot placement. I will be sure to post when I have completed my tests.

#6 Portagee_Shooter

Portagee_Shooter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:12 AM

:signs1180lq:
Q: "What do you hunt with that?" A: "Name it"-Rambo

#7 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

I just hope that Nosler Kicks Barnes Butt in the Non lead buisness ! lol
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#8 Big Ty

Big Ty

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, dirtbike riding, horses, sports in general, the outdoors, etc...

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

That's some good stuff!!!!!!! If you're hungry on a hunt and you don't have anything to eat you only need a little bite since its super compressed. Ha Ha . That's good. You had me for a few lines I must admit. I needed a laugh today and you gave it to me. Thanks.Ty

#9 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

Singe Puant french for Stinking MonkeySo stinky soy monkey bullets that glow in the dark. Sounds devastating. :signs121fj:

#10 Portagee_Shooter

Portagee_Shooter

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:25 AM

Sounds like a better name for a grunge band than a bullet company
Q: "What do you hunt with that?" A: "Name it"-Rambo

#11 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:20 AM

Hmm... not even close to being April yet.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

#12 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:23 AM

Singe Puant french for Stinking MonkeySo stinky soy monkey bullets that glow in the dark. Sounds devastating. :D

LOL.....I just felt like having some fun with the non-lead topic. Bulls Eye is a sharp guy. I fumbled around trying to think up a name for the alleged French company. Bulls Eye is either a French speaker or likes to do his research. I never thought any of you guys would figure out the "Stinking Monkey" translation. Ha! I wanted to use "cheese eating surrender monkey" but I couldn't translate that. Bulls Eye...you deserve a free RedHunterLLC mouth call for figuring that one out. PM me your address and I'll send you a call on me. :rolleyes:
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#13 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

WOHOOWhy Thank you very Much Desert Dog. I will send you a PM soon. :DSinge render qui mange du fromage = Cheese eating surrender Monkey :rolleyes:

#14 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hey that's cheating there Pepé Le Pew. :rolleyes:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users