• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thebeast64ol

thebeast64ol

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:I love to go out and hunt, hike, backpack, pretty much anything that is in the outdoors.

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

Hey guys, a little late, but just wanted to tell you a out my trip to Bishop for the last weekend of the season. We leave in the early afternoon hoping to get to the campsites before the sun goes down. And its lucky that we did because there was only ONE campground open this late in the season. First day we go up to North Lake, find that its completely frozen over already. So we end up trying the stream up there with no luck.Next day we try Sabrina and South in the morning. We caught 4 trout a piece. Went back to the campsite, cooked 'em up and headed out to Rovana to try this little stream that we had heard about. And boy was that FUN! :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: We were catching some sort of hybrid Golden trout. They were little, but they sure were FEISTY!! Here are some pics of the little Golden and the stream coming out of North Lake.Attached File  Sierra_Fishing_1.JPG   88.31KB   62 downloadsAttached File  Sierra_Fishing_2.JPG   110.49KB   62 downloadsAttached File  Sierra_Fishing_3.JPG   105.92KB   57 downloadsAttached File  Sierra_Fishing_4.JPG   113.57KB   59 downloads

#2 thebeast64ol

thebeast64ol

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:I love to go out and hunt, hike, backpack, pretty much anything that is in the outdoors.

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:09 PM

One last picture.

Attached Files

#3 woodsman44

woodsman44

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Very nice, I cant wait to get up there in the spring!!!fish on

#4 thebeast64ol

thebeast64ol

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:21 PM

I think an Opening weekend trip is in order. Ive been wanting to hit the opener for a while now, and a group is always better than going alone. What do you think?

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,804 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

Love catching those little wild fish ,the colors on them are realy cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users