• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

The new Tactical Sidewinders are now being packed in a padded hard case so those of you that want to travel with your rifles can use quick-disconnect rings and pack your scope for hand carry to prevent damage. Posted ImagePosted Image
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#2 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:49 PM

Hi Red, what are you selling this scope for? Tell me more. What variable power? Something like 3.5-14x44?

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

Hi Jim. Here is the link to the HAWKE Optics web page on our site. If you follow the link, the scopes are listed. Just click on the scope photo in the basic page and that will take you to another page with all of the detailed specifications. You'll also be able to zoom in very closely on all of the product photos. I'll be getting photos of the new Sidewinder Tactical scope Mil-Dot reticles in the ads tonight. Then, when you click on a specific scope, you'll also be able to view the reticle. Prices are listed on the site but I am attempting to work out a CPC member special deal.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#4 thebeast64ol

thebeast64ol

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:I love to go out and hunt, hike, backpack, pretty much anything that is in the outdoors.

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

Prices are listed on the site but I am attempting to work out a CPC member special deal.

That would be great! :signs1180lq:
This is Remington Country!

#5 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:39 PM

That CPC member special deal sounds great!

#6 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:17 AM

For the CPC member's discount. Any CPC member can use the coupon code "CPC2506" at check out and the discount will be applied to the total amount of your purchase.

#7 patchiman

patchiman

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

[b]For the CPC member's discount. Any CPC member can use the coupon code "CPC2506" at check out and the discount will be applied to the total amount of your purchase. Hi Red, I'm new member of CPC, can I get a discount for the Hawke optics? I'm interested the Hawke 2010 sidewinder tactical 6.5-20X42 30mm or 8.5-25x42 30mm tubes if possible PM me the price including Shipping to my location in Northern Cal. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users