3 replies to this topic

#1 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:41 PM

Well I think my new project I will build a pistol this time and looking at a 1911 clone and not decided on a caliber yet.Was looking at Fusion firearms for a light weight commander frame to start with.Looking at a carry gun with a lot of punch.

#2 Pogo

Pogo

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:01 PM

Been thinking of something along the same lines. Let us know if you find anything nice. I'm really wanting a Kimber Carry Lite... maybe Santa knows...? I just don't want one bad enough to go for fifth mortgage on my house. :wedgie[1]:
"I grew up poor. It's the people who are born with money who jump out of windows."---Lee TrevinoDo NOT spread my wealth. Spread my work ethic.Four out of five politicians surveyed prefer unarmed, ignorant peasants.Many people imply, with bad jokes, that Cajuns are unintelligent; however, anyone that would build a city 10 feet below sea level in a Hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a genius.

#3 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

...I will build a pistol...

Don't forget about CA's "roster of approved handguns". ;) Posted ImageYou must either pick up a frame via PPT, or purchase an approved handgun.If you purchase a complete handgun, then you can tear it down and rebuild it.

#4 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

Ya I know I was discussing this with my gunsmith friend looking at the ins and out of custom pistols.Hes talked me out of the 10mm says it has powder burn issues with shorter barrels and a couple other issues so maybe a 400 cor bon right now or a 9x25 Dillon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users