5 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

Have any of you tried that Porath masking spray? Yesterday I spilled some on my hand it it was the most foulest smell you could imagine! Of course there wasn't water within 1/2 mile to wash it off so I had to use a gopher hole. From what I read in Predator mag it has several ingredients and does a great job masking your scent, just don't spill it on you!

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

The biggest thing about masking scents is it separates you from your money. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Do you really think you can fool a coyote? The nose of a dog can smell a bit of dope, wrapped in many layers of plastic wrap, and carried in a gas tank of a car. If a dog can do that, and we all know the coyote nose is even better, so you think you can fool the coyote nose? Play the wind and save your money. And the STINK! :lol:
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#3 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:52 AM

I strongly agree with Braz, you cannot hide your smell from a coyote so use the wind
Without hunters there wouldn't be much of an environment to protect!!Conservation of Wild Life Through the Taking of Predators by Sportsmen United we stand

#4 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,276 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:03 AM

I am sure it will help some who knows. My brother in-law out fox urine on my shoe once man did it stink.

#5 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

I realy don't think the critters smells your shoes
Without hunters there wouldn't be much of an environment to protect!!Conservation of Wild Life Through the Taking of Predators by Sportsmen United we stand

#6 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:41 AM

It when we take the shoes off that we need a cover sent. ;) ;) :lol: ;) :lol:
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users