#1 Epick

Epick

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Uni cycling, wight-lifting, airguns, cars, etc etc

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i yesterday i placed an order with Cabelas and i have not received a confirmation email.Does Cabelas normally send them?
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will never be needed until they try to take it away."-Thomas JeffersonWe've gone from Neo-Cons to Neo-Coms. Neither are desirable, if you ask me."The devil loaded it while you weren't looking"

#2 airman

airman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

yep

#3 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

was it an internet order or a phone order? I placed a phone order with them the other day and asked if they could send an email confirm with a tracking numbe. The girl said she would see what she could do and I still haven't got an e-mail

#4 Epick

Epick

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Uni cycling, wight-lifting, airguns, cars, etc etc

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:20 PM

internet order, sorry, I should have specified.At first i figured it was because i placed on a holiday (thanksgiving). If package is not hear by the 10th ill give Cabelas a call
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will never be needed until they try to take it away."-Thomas JeffersonWe've gone from Neo-Cons to Neo-Coms. Neither are desirable, if you ask me."The devil loaded it while you weren't looking"

#5 stephen722

stephen722

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

some times yes some times no, if you have any problems just log on to the live chat, those people are most helpful and will find out what you need, have fun stephen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users