Photo

Going varmint hunting this weekend. Anyone wants to join?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slon

slon

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, plinking, hunting, target shooting, airguns repairing, camping, traveling.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

This weekend I`m going varmint hunting to Mendocino NF with Letts Lake Complex campground as basement.If anybody wants to join - glad to see you.Reply here or via email: alexander.buturlakin@gmail.com

#2 microtus

microtus

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:About average for everybody else in here.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:48 PM

Sounds like fun but I won't be up there until the beginning of January. It's a great spot for snow camping and to base 4wd snow runs from.I know you ment a base camp and not a basement but keep on mind that I believe disharging a firearm at Letts lake is a no no.Hope you have a great trip.

#3 slon

slon

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, plinking, hunting, target shooting, airguns repairing, camping, traveling.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for your post.Actually my plan is in camping at Friday night and drive next day through the forest to scout ground squirrels or jackrabbits signs with further walking hunting.And I`m planning to hunt outside of Stonyford district boundaries.So it should be legal.http://www.fs.fed.us...fo/firearms.php

#4 Bushwacker

Bushwacker

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Are there any other locations that are closer for Varmint hunting? I recently passed my Hunter Safety course but have not yet gotten my hunting license simply because I don't know of any hunting locations. I would appreciate it if you or anyone can point me in the right direction. I live in Livermore, California. Thanks much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users