1 reply to this topic

#1 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:36 AM

I got this info e-mailed to me yesterday and thought I would pass it on for you AR guys.Hello, I have an alternative grip for off list lowers. It takes the "pistol" out of "pistol type grip". It is a grip that allows a "rifle" type grasp. I have approached the DOJ with this and they said that it was up to the 58 DA's and Law enforcement to decide if it was legal. I have sold lots of them and no one has said anything against it's legality as of yet. It does not allow a "pistol type grasp" and the web of the hand is above the line. If you buy one, it is at your own risk. You cannot have any of the other banned features on your rifle if you are going with a detachable mag configuration. -no pistol grip that protudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon-no thumbhole stock-no folding or telescoping stock-no flash suppressor-no grenade launcher or flare launcher-no forward pistol grip-a semi-automatic centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.-a semi-automatic centerfire rifle with the overall length shorter that 30 inches.I offer these for you guys who want a detachable mag. It is very comfortable to hold. I recommend getting a ambi-safety. It makes a very good thumbrest.contact clintonATwaynestudios.com for more infoPosted Image

#2 capitol

capitol

Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:07 AM

I think I would rather have this one. He calls it a SRB-Spring Retaining Bracket. The SRB pretty much removes any doubt there is a grip on the rifle. I think the one in the pics above would be more comfortable though.SRBPosted Image
Bullets are pretty worthless. All they do is hang around waiting to get loaded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users