5 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:21 AM

hi, i bought some arrows from carbon express cx 300 i believe. I liked those arrows they were pretty tough as far as hitting stuff and not breaking. i went to buy some more from bass pro and they didnt have anymore, they were 70$ for 12. they went on line and couldnt find them even being offered anywhere, so i went to gold tips for 80$, i hope they dont stop making these too, i hate not having the same kind of arrows. are these arrows any good?
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#2 sagedog

sagedog

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

I shoot the Gold Tips, XThunters 75/95. Haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't been shooting them into brick walls or anything.
Press Alt+F4, it's AWESOME!

#3 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

I here they are good. I like eastons PowerFlights and St Excels 500. Same arrow diferent decal about $70 a dozen. But I get 3 dozen at a time afew times a year. I hit alot of rocks ect :good:. Arrows are like shells never too many.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#4 SAGITARUS

SAGITARUS

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:many lots of sport hobbies, such as mtn biking, snorkeling, surf fishing,hiking, and most recently, archery.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

GOLD TIPS XTREME HUNTER/XT HUNTER are equally decent in quality, accuracy, and price.

#5 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:06 AM

I've still got a bunch of GoldTips that I made up two years ago and they are still going strong (at least the ones that didn't meet their maker on the cement bridge abuttment on our 3D range - they always put a challenging shot in where missing is costly).

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:46 AM

thx guys. i wish that i could buy several dozens at a time but im lucky to get my wife to let me buy one dozen for 92$ lol. i hope i dont hit too many rocks lol
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users