5 replies to this topic

#1 nitis

nitis

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

ok if money were not a real obstacle which foxpro ecall would you get? I dont have any signifigant experience with these my bro in law has a scorpion he likes it but what does it do or not do that some of the others can?now money is a slight issue in only that I can get a smoking deal on a scorpion new for 350 but if I can get something all that much better for 50 or a 100 more I dont mind spending a little more either

#2 Guest_dan223_*

Guest_dan223_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:15 PM

I dont know what is better or worse. I just bought the Furry because it had good reviews on here and on line. If you want to check out a Foxpro Furry you welcome to mine for a hunt or two........... but its a package deal and I am not wearing a blindfold to the hunting spot :hellohello9il: Seriously, anytime you want to borrow it. You already know where I live since you took all my money!!!!! HaHa

#3 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

The Scorpion for $350.00 is a good deal. Foxpro's CS 24 for $489.95 would be next in line price wise and it is getting some great reviews. The CS 24 comes with the TX500 remote, you can do more things with the TX500 remote and it is easier to read than the Scorpion remote. You can get a external SP-55 Speaker for the Scorpion for another $55.00 to get more volume if you want or need more volume. I like high volume so I would be looking at the Foxpro CS 24 if it were me. If you are not calling in open country or if you don't use high volume the Scorpion will do the job just fine.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#4 Soreloser

Soreloser

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Anything Archery and of course my 22-250 vs. coyotes..

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:44 AM

The CS-24 is NOT a production model and there is no guarantee that they will be in stock. The only dealer authorized to carry them is All Predator Calls. If you order one straight from FoxPro it will take you a couple of weeks to get it as they build them as they are ordered.I would personally recommend the FX3 if you are looking to not spend a bunch of money. The Scorpion you are talking about is an amazing deal and definitely worth the purchase. Depending on where you live, you may be looking for more volume. Compared to the FX series callers, I would say that the Scorpion is about 65%-75% of the volume of those callers.Feel free to give me a call when you're ready to order. All CPC members get a discount through L&M Outdoors on all PRODUCTION units from FoxPro.
Tim LewisFoxPro Prostaff

#5 littlejoe

littlejoe

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

I just got an FX5 on Ebay for $450, been trying for a long time though.Love it.You better get somthing before the Derby, you will need it.So easy a kid can do it.

#6 nitis

nitis

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

Well I done went and blew all my money on another rifle.My partner is pretty good with mouth calls and has not really let me down yet. Remember we tied for third except you brought that german shepherd in to beat us. Also looks like I locked up another 3k acres of prime yote country for this years derby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users