2 replies to this topic

#1 Possumal

Possumal

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

Hi All. After all the trouble I have had connected to my burglary, I got down real sick with sinus allergies and flu symptoms, delaying my start hunting with the CS-24. Finally, I was able to go yesterday morning for two stands and yesterday evening for two also. Results as follows:Stand one: two called in, no shots.Stand two: three called in, I shot a male and female, and my buddy missed the other one at about 200 yds with only its head and neck showing.Stand three: four called in, I killed 1, no shots at the others as they hung up in thick cover and it was rapidly getting dark.Stand four: had some respond, but too dark to see if they entered the field.Pictures are self explanatory, so I'll just suggest that if any of you are considering an ecaller, get you a CS-24 right away, as it is outstanding.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageHere are some pictures of my young Australian Shepherd in training to be either a decoy dog or good buddy while out hunting. He is plenty smart, and just naturally don't like coyotes. Might be his natural herding instincts. He has plenty of interest, but no apparent fear of them. I picked the yote up by the neck and growled at the pup, and he would sometimes jump back a foot or two, but he would always come back giving the yote four kinds of it.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Al Prather Member, Foxpro Field Staff

#2 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

nice job, I like the caller. The darth vader boots are cool too. :harhar1[1]:

#3 Possumal

Possumal

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

Your powers of observation are impressive, Jawbreaker. You are the first one to notice those boots old Darth Vader left me after being zapped by the Good Force! :good:
Al Prather Member, Foxpro Field Staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users