9 replies to this topic

#1 BigFatSteve

BigFatSteve

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

I have a rhino, Kinda just curious on what other people are useing to hold rifles, and other accessories. Pictures would be cool. ThanksSteve

#2 packhorse9

packhorse9

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:pigs, turkey,varmints, 4 wheeling, motorcycles, classic cars. target shooting,

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

I have a ranger and found nothing that worked for me so I built my own one that holds 2 rifles mounts in front of bed and 1 on top of dash, ranger is in idaho i'll take pic's

#3 BigFatSteve

BigFatSteve

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

right on id like to see them. i work at a fabrication shop so making one isnt gonna be hard. Just trying to see what works the best. Unfortunately when i go out right now i have mine in their cases and run a tiedown thru the handels keeping put in the bed. Not too fond of this but it works for now. i have seen one that is a soft pouch that runs along your cage bars horizontaly and guns slide in one on each side. Looks nice but i have a bar welded in there for my harnesses so not sure it will work for mine.

#4 5150Marcelo

5150Marcelo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:31 PM

I have a sidexside. A Ranger actually. I have a double soft sided rifle scabbard. Found it on ebay for $50 NIB.Posted ImageThat one is on a Rhino but fits either or.

#5 5150Marcelo

5150Marcelo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:36 PM

its just like this one.http://cgi.ebay.com/...P...1&viewitem=

#6 BigFatSteve

BigFatSteve

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:06 PM

How you like that set up?? Thats like the one i was talking about, Never crossed my mind to look on ebay, I use ebay all the time too blu rays are cheap there lol

#7 5150Marcelo

5150Marcelo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

How you like that set up?? Thats like the one i was talking about, Never crossed my mind to look on ebay, I use ebay all the time too blu rays are cheap there lol

I havent road tested it yet. I picked it up in the summer time. I will use it soon. I mounted it and so far it does the job. Now to put it into use. Should be fine.

#8 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Family, good friends, camping, long range shooting, shooting squeeks and prairie dogs, reloading and a good steak.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:27 PM

If this one is long enough I'll pick it up this weekend for my Rhino. Just have to dig out one of my rifles and measure it to make sure it fits.http://www.basspro.c...040012_425-17-0

#9 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

WE have a ranger, with the cab..We put our rifles in racks inside.. 2 along the dash, 3 in the back window.. WE can pack up to 9 guns in all counting handguns., all inside the cab. and no they arent in the way :smiley-funny-post-sign: Id take pics., But its already loaded in the toy hauler. WE have the double rifle boots for the bed but to be honest, I dont like them... we always end up tossing it out..

#10 5150Marcelo

5150Marcelo

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Nice. I keep my Ranger in the toyhauler too. You guys headed anywhere or just store it there between trips?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users