• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

Awhile back someone posted how they sent in their bino/range finders and instead of just fixing it they got a brand new pair.. Well I had a pair of binoculars that they eye cup broke on.. and hubbys rangefinder/binos were doing the same thing as the previous posters.... eating batteries like they were candy... So I sent them both in last week before hubby headed to Utah hoping MAYBE wed have them back before we head to Colorado.. Well today I got back my binoculars back, I opened up the box to find- They sent me a BRAND NEW pair.. ;) Tomorrow the rangefinder/binos are due in and IM crossing my fingers and hoping they sent a brand new one LOL... How is THAT for customer service...
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#2 Guest_dan223_*

Guest_dan223_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

I have been very impressed with what I have heard from this site regarding Leupolds Customer Service. I purchased a pair of Gold Ring Binocs from them a couple weeks ago and it is nice to see that you were treated right as well.

#3 susp45

susp45

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:26 PM

Leupold by far has the best customer service of any optic manufacturer that I have ever dealt with. They are genuinely concerned with their customers and will stand behind their product 100%. A few years ago I had a turret malfunction days before a hunt. They had a new scope back to me in 2 days, in order to accommodate my needs. I have never received better service.
A perfect day can only be achieved while hunting

#4 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:35 PM

Yep They are definitely the best.. The rangefinder/binos arrived and they sent a brand new upgraded pair. The RXB-IV with true ballistic range for both bow and rifle, goes out to 1500 yards :signs1180lq: even has a compass..How sweet is THAT??
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users