#1 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:11 AM

Hevi-Shot has some rebates available on their web-site on the Maximum Defense "T" loads ($10.00) and the Waterfowl loads($20.00 or $25.00). The Maximum Defense 1 oz "T" loads should be a good low recoil load for coyotes in the Condor Zone and the Waterfowl "B" goose loads also work pretty good on coyotes.http://www.hevishot....nRebate2009.pdfThe Waterfowl load rebate is good on purchases up to Dec 31, 2009.http://www.hevishot....eRebate2009.pdfThe Maximum Defense load rebate is good on purchases up to Oct 31, 2009.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#2 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Hmmm, I have checked prices on those, and they look to be quite a bit cheaper than the Hevi-shot Dead Coyote. I'll have to give them a try. Looks to be like 15 pellets less though. Maybe the Dead Coyote's extra pellets are worth it??
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#3 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

The Hevi-Shot 2-3/4" 1 oz Maximum Defense loads are a great load for ladies, kids or anyone that can't handle the recoil of the heavier 3" 12 ga loads. The 3" 12 ga Hevi-Shot Goose loads with "B" shot will work good on California coyotes. The Maximum Defense loads also only come with five shells in a box.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users