3 replies to this topic

#1 B-ZONE

B-ZONE

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

HEY COYOTE HUNTRESS....MY COUSIN AND UNLCLE GOT THEIR MOUNTS BACK FROM THE TAXIDERMIST AND IT LOOKS LIKE dog poop.....IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN FIX IT.....THERE IS ALOT OF BUBBLE(LOOSE CAPE) AROUND THE NECK....IT FEELS LIKE AIR BUBBLE....I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER......I TOLD THEM TO TAKE THEM TO YOU TO FIX.....BUT THEY ALREADY SPENT $500 EACH FOR THE MOUNT.....SO THEY WANTED ME TO ASK YOU HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM......WE ARE NEVER GOING BACK TO THIS TAXIDERMIT.....PLEASE HELP...

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

Sorry to hear that... Id have to see whats wrong with it and if its fixable before I could quote you a price. Also need to know if it was tanned or dry preserved.. Call me 209-603-7009

#3 B-ZONE

B-ZONE

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

I WILL GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER SO THEY CAN CALL AND TALK TO YOU....ALSO BOTH OF THOSE BUCK HAVE BIG NECK WHEN IT WAS TAKEN, BUT NOW THE NECK ON IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS HALF OF WHAT IT WAS ONLY.....VERY BAD MOUNT....EVERYTHING WAS BAD.....

#4 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

Coyote Huntress does great work. If anyone can fix it, she can.BTW B-zone, please stop posting in ALL CAPS It's kind of hard to read and also signifies you are yelling. :fireworks3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users