• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

Did somthing to my back and shoulder. Can not shoot any of my bows B) Back and shoulder are sore left hand is weak and the thump and for finger feels like thier asleep.. Doc said give it two weeks ,nerve went boink. Exrays ect looked ok. Just mussel stuff. Time to get the rifles out. Did it doing honey do stuff.! Wonder if I can sue ?
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

Sure go ahead and try and sue her B) I want to watch this LOL>....
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#3 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

B) But---------I'm not sure you can testify against your wife. If you can, it probably wouldn't be safe. Sorry about the back.

#4 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Sorry to hear you're hurt Thumper. Maybe she'll give you some extra tlc since you were doing your chores.

#5 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

So Older brother . Do we call you thumper dunker hood or old MAID.? :lol: :lol: :flag: I did not know you can pull your back out doing dishes :drinks: :cheers: :lol: PS She wone that law suet along time ago, when you 2 got maried on the opener of d6 deer seeson. :fuhrer: :eck05: :lol: :flag:
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

Threw your shoulder out what were you 2 doing :lol: better get well opening rifle season is on it's way.

#7 Guest_dan223_*

Guest_dan223_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

From what I have seen posted on here by you Thumper, you should be able to just carry your bow into the woods and scare a deer to death....... You seem to be one heck of a shot with that bow. Sorry to hear your back is acting up. Get better soon we miss your pictures and stories.

#8 Elderberry

Elderberry

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:16 AM

Thumper I hope you get well. I'm sure you probably could still scare a deer away! The wifey is probably telling you to take some rest from the shooting. You should listen to her. Soak in Epsom Salts that will help some of the muscle ache.El :lol:

#9 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:48 AM

Hope you get better real soon.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users