• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

Wow, the delivery guys had to remove the handles and the lower French drawer assembly to get this beast into our house. Just glad they got it in as I had doubts. Now we won't have to be living out of the small refer and freezer we have in our garage. And I can finally empty out the ice chest. Our daughter called it "getto living"..... :signlol2iu: :signlol2iu: We might be able to stick a few steaks in this beast.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

Looks very similar to the one we bought 3 years ago when we moved into the house. You're going to love it. I know we sure do. So much nicer than those side by sides, that don't have enough room to handle a large platter.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

Now you can't afford to put anything in it. There should at least be a BEER sitting in there. :lol:They had to remove the handles off ours too. Plus I see yours hangs out a bit too. They are just getting soooo big. But now I have a couple of freezers and a near new side by side out in the garage too. How many of you can get ice and water out of the door of your garage refrigerator. :signlol2iu:

#4 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

For some reason they just don't make the off-set deep enough. Even our old unit which was 31 inches deep stuck out. Now I'm completely jealous, ice cold water in the garage! The beer is kept in the garage unit. Still waiting for the new unit to get cold before transferring any of the food.

#5 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:12 PM

Beer in the garage keg-o-rator!...nice!...lol...looks like a good fridge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users