Photo

Dermestid Inc. is now advertising with CPC!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:17 AM

Dear CPC Members,I am excited to announce that Dermestid Inc., a site that brings you the finest in dermestid beetle starter kits, is now advertising with John's group here at CPC.If you have ever thought about starting your own colony to clean skulls, now is the time!I'm offering any CPC Member a special web site deal. Through the month of September, for any CPC memebr that orders a kit off my site, I will DOUBLE the beetle amount. It does not matter what size kit you order, any CPC Member will receive double the beetle amount with every order. This offer applies to all the kits on my site.If you have ever been curious on how this technique works, now is the time to ask. I would be happy to answer any and all questions for you.The species of beetles is Dermestis maculatus, the prefered captive breeding specimen for museum quality skulls.My beetle are also guaranteed parasite free!Stop on by my site and let me know if you have any questions.I take great pride in my customer service, and even if you have questions a year down the road, I'll be happy to discuss them with you.If you place an order with me, just mention you're from CPC and I'll tke care of the rest!Tim (Switch)

#2 songdog

songdog

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

How fresh do the skulls need to be reason being I have some skulls in the frezzer from last year will the beetles still work

#3 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

Songdog, as long as you've had them in the freezer, the beetles will take care of them. What kind of skulls are they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users