• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Getting ready . Have to work the opening week end but thats ok have 11 days off after that :roflmao3[1]: . Got to remember to pick that little spot and do not pay attention to the antlers. Archery grouse and quail season opens also. Archery tree squirrel is also going to be open. Should get some kind of meat :roflmao3[1]: . And will do some calling for them forest yotes. Got all 24 broad heads nice and dangerously sharp and a dozzen squirrel ka bobs ready and a few flu flus. Thinking like a squirrel shooter never too much ammo. Will be going some place in the sierras buy that rock with the moss on it . Only me and 100,000 other people know about it.D6. The vally fuzzies will have a break for awhile.

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Good luck :smiley-funny-post-sign: Hope you get some freezer meat and have a blast :smiley-outta-here:

#3 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,355 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

make sure to take a few dozen arrows since you shoot a re curve :smiley-funny-post-sign:

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,660 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:15 AM

Best of luck Tim. Just remember to think squirrel when you're shooting at those deer. :smiley-funny-post-sign:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users