1 reply to this topic

#1 OldBlue70

OldBlue70

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

These are cheap. But for plinking and just putting lead down range what do you know?500rds - .308 Silver Bear 140gr. Soft Point Ammo[A308spn] $214.95 This is .308 Silver Bear 140gr. Soft Point Ammo. This ammo is manufactured by JSC Barnaul Machine-Tool Plant in Russia. Barnaul is considered to be the premier ammunition factory in Russia, and it supplies most of the ammo to the Russian Military. This ammo has a unique zinc plated steel case, which gives you all the characteristics of nickel plated brass, at a fraction of the cost. Since this ammo is Zinc plated, it functions much smoother than any other steel cased ammo, and it is much CLEANER than any other Russian brand, such as Wolf. I sell both brands and have shot both brands, and I prefer the Barnaul Silver Bear ammo over the wolf ammo, hands down. This ammo is 100% non-corrosive. It comes packed in 20rd boxes, 500rds. per case. 500rds - .308 Brown Bear 145gr. FMJ Ammo[AB308FMJ] $189.95 This is .308 Barnaul Brown Bear 145gr. FMJ Ammo. This ammo is manufactured by JSC Barnaul Machine-Tool Plant in Russia. Barnaul is considered to be the premier ammunition factory in Russia, and it supplies most of the ammo to the Russian Military. This ammo has a lacquered steel case and it functions much smoother than any other steel cased ammo, and it is much CLEANER than any other Russian brand, such as Wolf. I sell both brands and have shot both brands, and I prefer the Barnaul Brown Bear ammo over the wolf ammo, hands down. This ammo is 100% non-corrosive and the primer is sealed for moisture protection. It comes packed in 20rd boxes, 500rds. per case.

#2 Gunorea

Gunorea

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

Probably good for shooting out of Cetme's, HK91 or clones and FAL's. No good for shooting out of a Browning A-bolt. Bullet weight is to low.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users